 Marketplace / Shopping / 7536
7535  |  7537
Subject:
Bionicle Toa now in TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 02:30:43 GMT

Went by Toys 'R' Us tonight to see if they had any Bionicle stuff in yet,
and sure enough, they had all of the Toa.  $6.99 a piece.  I haven't read
anyone else reporting this yet, so I figured I would post.
David