 Marketplace / Shopping / 7476
    confirmed! (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?) —Mark Papenfuss
   Hi all! Ok, when I first saw this thread I was very happy! I could finally get my Octan Gas station! However, I am unable to read German (even though I am German), so I emailed the webmaster and asked him what was going on and if I could order these (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: confirmed! (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?) —Scott P. Costello
   Well I am still unconvinced that this is going to result in an actual pirate ship in my hands. Whole theme came and went while I was reveling in my dark ages. But I went to Yahoo's currency translator and came up with their conversions for the (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: confirmed! (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?) —Chris Leach
   (...) Scott,i got roughly the same numbers give or take a few cents using Expedia.com currencey exchange rates.I hope this is for real then.CWLeach (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)