 Marketplace / Shopping / 7470
    Re: Old sets being sold in new guise? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The tow truck is no great shakes compared to some other classic ones, but if you buy this set fo the tow truck you're missing the point! As Mike says, this set has some great parts. And it has high play value. If this does turn out to be a (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Old sets being sold in new guise? —Jonathan Lill
     (...) I have noted this point especially in town where you could always get particular race cars or firetrucks by themselves and very similar versions in larger sets like firestations and gas stations at the same time. Besides the fact that I am (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Old sets being sold in new guise? —Frank Filz
   (...) I guess I haven't paid too much attention, but thinking about it, I think I agree. I suspect a large part of the reason the vehicles are not so great in a structure set is piece budget more than slack design. Of course if you could trust (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)