 Marketplace / Shopping / 719
Re: A big round of thanks to Tom and Gail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:25:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John VanZwieten writes:

   R E C
P           I
P             A
A           T
     N O I

(well, it looks like a round of appreciation on my screen :-)

-Johh Van

How a bout a big thanks :) ? (I'll leave out the "round" part until I'm more
skilled at ASCII art)

_888888888__888___888____88888____888___888__888___888___8888888__
_888888888__888___888____88_88____8888__888__888__888___888____88_
____888_____888888888___88___88___88888_888__8888888_____88888____
____888_____888888888___8888888___888_88888__8888888_______88888__
____888_____888___888__888___888__888__8888__888__888___88____888_
____888_____888___888__888___888__888___888__888___888___8888888__

(I tried to make it at least SOMEWHAT visible in a browser, I guess we'll see
how it looks!)

DaveE