 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 53
52  |  54
Subject:
A big round of thanks to Tom and Gail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:13:35 GMT

The U.S. specials are closed down for the holiday season and, if the
patterns of previous years are followed, will return again in mid-January.
I don't know for sure if the Canada S@H specials are still running, but it
looks like the last announcement was posted in July.

Let's take a moment to give a big round of appreciation and thanks to Tom
Stangl (U.S.) and Gail Meagher (Canada), who have ardently been collecting,
summarizing, and posting the weekly S@H phone specials here every Monday
morning (sometimes even before the crack of dawn in their own time zones)
for the past several months!

--Todd