 Marketplace / Shopping / 7133
Re: Alpha Team Rebate (Was Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

...at TRu today, I was looking for a few things, I saw Alpha
Team there, except for the Muffin head helicopter! : (

Did you see the rebate forms for $10 off any $30 Alpha Team purchase?  They
were in the LEGO aisle at the TRU I visited yesterday.  Purchase must be made
by April 30 and you need the rebate form, UPC, and receipt.  It appears the
purchase doesn't necessarily have to be from a TRU.

Maggie C.

4 out of five TRU stores had NO idea what I was talking about regarding the
rebate.  The one that did know took a half an hour to find the box that the
big cardboard display was sent in and dig to the bottom of the trash.  She
found them and gave me the three that I asked for.  The rest of them are
without a clue here in Southern California.  One store gave me ten off at
the register (long before I knew there was a coupon) just because I had the
Mania mag ad.  TRU time and time again shows that the people in the stores
don't know squat (here at least).  Oh well...
Aaron