 Marketplace / Shopping / 7130
Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 03:38:54 GMT

Eric & All,

Is it true that TRU is having a sale this week (nation wide) on 3033
Blue Tubs?

eric

They are in Ohio, anyway.  I assume it's nationwide.  $14.99 each.  Time • to
stock up :)

Adrian

Indeed. I saw that at TRu today, I was looking for a few things, I saw Alpha
Team there, except for the Muffin head helicopter! : (

Scott S.