 Marketplace / Shopping / 704
    Re: Kmart sale —Frank Filz
   (...) A couple notes on this sale. They apparently realized that the way they did the buy 1 get a 2nd 50% off the wrong way before (the way they did it before, the computer rung up all the items, and then gave you 50% off the cheapest sets). The way (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Kmart sale —Tom Stangl
   (...) Yes, as a matter of fact, this is exactly what happened to me. I was at a SuperKmart at 3am Sunday, and bought a bunch of sets, and she rang them ALL up at 50% off, because she scanned each one, and it showed the 50% off, but then when it went (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)