 Marketplace / Shopping / 6721
Re: X-Large Gray Baseplates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:51:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Andy Lynch writes:
Anyone know where is the best place to buy the extra large gray baseplates?

I bought 2 at Zainy Brainy a few weeks ago, but they don't have any in stock
yet, and I refuse to pay $15 each for them at Toys 'R' Us.

-Andy Lynch
Etoys.com currently has them for $9. Here's the link:

http://www.etoys.com/prod/toy/50169281

- Craig Livingston