 Marketplace / Shopping / 6698
Re: WalMart yet again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:09:20 GMT

I figured I'd give this a shot even though I placed my order on 12/14
(2 4561's and 2 8458's.)  Well, it worked!  The service rep. gave me
a $20 credit for each 4561 and a $20 credit for each 8458.  Unfortunately
with the 8458, she claimed the lowest price in the database was $65,
not $27.85, and I had no way of convincing her otherwise.  In any case,
I was still quite pleased since I wasn't really expecting any credit.

So it's worth a try, though it's possible your results may vary depending
on the customer service person you speak to.

Steve Borden