 Marketplace / Shopping / 6693
Re: WalMart yet again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:36:47 GMT

Thank you for pointing this out.  I was more than happy to pay $85 for 8458.
Once I received it I ordered another one along with a 4561 for $65.  Days
later the price dropped for both.  Because both items were clearance I never
called.  Target will not price adjust clearance items - I figured Walmart
was the same.  After seeing your message tonight I called Walmart and they
adjusted both orders for me.  I saved over $134 !!!

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Reply to rjschave at home dot com