 Marketplace / Shopping / 6680
Re: WOW! Wal-mart order arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
Talk about speedy delivery!

I placed my order Sat at around noon and the packages arrived today.
The return label says these are coming from Sparks, NV and I'm in Illinois.

Yeaaaa,
Julie

you might check the order status thru the walmart web site to see where they
shipped from. Mine had return labels for NV but  the web site referenced an ohio
warehouse they shipped from. They shipped 2nd day  with no extra charge.even
though I requested regular shipping( got it free with geship )
   John