 Marketplace / Shopping / 6597
Re: eToys sale prices on the rise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:29:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Hossbach writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
Did anyone else get an email from eToys like this ...
I received the same e-mail this morning for both of my orders. I was a little
curious so I went to track the status of the orders on the etoys site. Sure
enough, both shipped today, but I still haven't received a shipping
confirmation e-mail (etoys is usually pretty bad about sending these in a
timely manner).
I also got the email yesterday.  I checked the status today and it has
shipped, YES!!!  I was worried that because it was an international order to
a US address that it might have problems, but obiously not.  I did have
problems selecting the billing address, even though it lets you enter the
country, you still have to select a valid US(ish) state.

Martin