 Marketplace / Shopping / 6572
Re: eToys sale prices on the rise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:28:09 GMT

I just got one. Hopefully they will be able to fill the orders.

Charles

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Abraham Friedman writes:
Has anybody noticed that a bunch of those "up to 75% off" items are now
going back up?  A bunch of things that were %30 off are now only %20 off.

I guess the good times are over for now :-(

Did anyone else get an email from eToys like this ...

We wanted to let you know that, due to the positive
response to our January clearance sale, all or a portion
of your order may take a bit longer to process than
usual.  As a result, it may not arrive until at or near the
end of the promised shipping window.

I wonder if they overbooked the orders, or the shipping dept got swamped.

Ray