 Marketplace / Shopping / 6595
    Re: eToys sale prices on the rise —Todd Hossbach
   (...) I received the same e-mail this morning for both of my orders. I was a little curious so I went to track the status of the orders on the etoys site. Sure enough, both shipped today, but I still haven't received a shipping confirmation e-mail (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: eToys sale prices on the rise —Mike Stanley
     (...) Maybe that's how they'll make some money. I think it is hillarious that they shipped me 20 Sith Infiltrators for $20.00 in a box almost big enough for me to lay down in but want $28.00 to ship 20 Naboo Swamps (or 20 Lightsaber Duels). (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: eToys sale prices on the rise —Martin Scragg
     (...) I also got the email yesterday. I checked the status today and it has shipped, YES!!! I was worried that because it was an international order to a US address that it might have problems, but obiously not. I did have problems selecting the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: eToys sale prices on the rise —John Heins
   I just got a order from eToys placed on 1/7 - delivered by the US postal service. Apparently I got in an order on the $24 Vision Commands an hour or two before they closed out - I got a shipping confirmation on THAT order TODAY. I guess shipping'll (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)