 Marketplace / Shopping / 6528
    Re: AFOLs as cheapskates —Jeff Johnston
    (...) Right. But if they're not crap, I for example am not going to say, "Well, I'm not going to buy that just because it's not 50/75/whatever% off." If I like a set - or even the parts - enough, I feel no qualms about paying full (or nearly full) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: AFOLs as cheapskates —Jeff Johnston
      (...) Oh yeah. I forgot my original point, which was in reference to "should LEGO pay attention to us". The answer is: if we're only buying clearance sets, then no, because if that's the case, then we're obviously not the ones that LEGO is trying (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: AFOLs as cheapskates —Mike Stanley
   (...) I hear you. I just usually don't buy like that. I'm not a SW fan at all, so while I can look at the SW sets (some of them) and recognize that they work better as models than a lot of other sets Lego releases, I still don't buy them thinking "I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)