 Marketplace / Shopping / 6471
Re: Sith Infiltrator - eToys - $10 (was: Sith Infiltrator - TRU - 14.98 OMG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:14:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Fought writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatelle writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Fought writes:
:) Tom

:) :) Ben

Oh My God!

Don't get too excited.  This has been "on sale" for this price since before
Christmas.  I placed an order for more of them last week and it has yet to
arrive - still listed as "in process".

The ones I ordered before Christmas arrived last week, in good order, and
all that.  I'm not sure if they'll let me order another 20 or not; I haven't
tried yet, and I'm a bit leary to with their whole "we should have enough
money to stay open" thing.

James