 Marketplace / Shopping / 6468
Re: Sith Infiltrator - eToys - $10 (was: Sith Infiltrator - TRU - 14.98 OMG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:02:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Fought writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatelle writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Fought writes:
:) Tom

:) :) Ben

Oh My God!

Don't get too excited.  This has been "on sale" for this price since before
Christmas.  I placed an order for more of them last week and it has yet to
arrive - still listed as "in process".

Etoys is just emptying its warehouses out before they call it quits or
something.  No guarantees that you'll actually GET what you order.

TRU's price might be more expensive, but chances are if they say it is in
stock you'll get it since they're not in the process of fading away...