 Marketplace / Shopping / 6433
  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001

(...) Hello! I'm just curious. Does Lego ever have the huge sales like Etoys and other online places have? Etoys regularly has things that are 30% to 50% off. If Lego does have clearance sales like this, would they have sales on the Statue of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001

(...) So does LEGO, obviously. Check the post you replied to... (...) Those sets are unlikely to go on S@H special anytime soon. The specials are usually on stuff that they're trying to get rid of - generally older discontinued stuff that didn't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001

(...) No, I'm afraid the weekly specials are *it*. (...) Find some instructions and build away-- or just build away:-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)