 Marketplace / Shopping / 641
  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

Does TLG allow online retailing? I know at least one retail store owner I asked said "definately not". Then again, there is eToys, and a few others. Does it take a special arrangement? KL (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

AFAIK, eToys is the only on-line retailer that does not have normal retail outlets (stores). I think they had a special contract with LEGO. Of course for discontinued sets, you don't need permission from LEGO. -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (More (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

I would tend to think so, unless you buy sets from other retailers and sell them. (You might get that volume discount) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)