 Marketplace / Shopping / 6338
    Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers —Kevan Houser
   (...) Sigh. This is happening to me, too. I ordered a Hwy Construction set on 14 December. No show so far. I called last week and they insisted it had been sent to and received by my post office many days prior(which didn't make too much sense. They (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too) —Bianca Nebab
   It sounds like my experiences so far with Airborne @home, which is what Wal-Mart and KB often use. They use Airborne to deliver your package to a local Airborne receiving center, which then drops off your package at your local post office. The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)