 Marketplace / Shopping / 6332
  Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com

I had a similar experience that I posted about under the original thread about the Wal-Mart sale. I failed to get the TIE even though I was one of the first people to order the set, in fact all my stuff came three to fours days later than everyone (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com

r2 wrote in message ... (...) I just got an email from Wal-mart stating that my TIE shipped. This is the first online store to honor a backorder on a clearance item. From past experiience I didn't think I was going to get the TIE. Rose (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)