 Marketplace / Shopping / 6273
Re: Target clearance...any other good sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 05:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Johnston writes:
Stopped in at a Target (Salem, NH) over lunch and saw that they had
several LEGO sets on clearance.  The clearance prices were somewhere
around 30% off.  Among the sets I saw were:

SWEp1    MTT              ~$35
SWC      Slave-1          ~$12
RR       Minifig Pack     ~$4
SWC      Mill. Falcon (!) ~$70

I also saw the Pit Droid and Destroyer Droid on clearance, but the prices
escape my memory at the moment.  I'd have to guess at $35 for the
destroyer droid though.

I also saw some of the UCS sets there, but I forgot to check the prices as
I knew they were out of my range.

I cleaned out their whopping one MTT, but that was it.  Anyone else find any
good post-Xmas sales?

In Miami, the Target located at the Dadeland subway station had a large
selection of sets for 30-40% off. There didn't seem to be any standard for
which sets were on clearence.