 Marketplace / Shopping / 6272
Re: Target clearance...any other good sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 05:01:18 GMT

In Portland, OR
I found the $49 Mos Espa pod set (3 pac) for $39. A nice deal at $49, but
$39 is even better, watching (hoping) for the them to drop further, love
that orange!
SteveB

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jon Palmer writes:
Tulsa, Ok

Braved the ice to check out Target. My friend went to the Memorial and 71st
store and said that they had pretty much the same as the Eastland mall
store- which I checked. All clearanced items appear to be at 25% off so far
with the famous little red target clearance tag

Slave 1
Destroyer Droid
Pit Droid
Battle Droid
Dino Island stuff
Umm and some other items I can't remember right now

Notable items I thought would be on clearance but weren't were

AAT
B wing
A wing

I'll check back soon and report if the prices drop at all.

-Jon