 Marketplace / Shopping / 6063
Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 04:36:22 GMT

Good question.  I have plenty in light grey, black and of course blue from
the same vehicle as you mentioned.   But I have never seen it in white before!

Trev

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.starwars, John Radtke writes:
SHUTTLE
comments: blank black head on the guards cuz the helmet visor is open like
Boba Fett, pilot has nice Imperial looking uniform, no new grey color (I
think there was some specualtion about that)
new parts (at least to me) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=22143

  Hey!  That 6x6 square bucket seat!  I haven't seen that in
  AGES!  Does this hold out the portent of Ancient Pieces
  emerging anew...?  Does anyone know when this last appeared
  in the land of the living?  (I have about 4 from Uranium
  Search Vehicles in blue, but that's it.)

JUNKYARD

Aldar Beedo http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=22155

  It's Sebulba's brother!  Must be something about that one-
  piece construction, it makes them handle podracing better.

new printed grey 8x8 flat round

  Oh yesss...and it mates with the new 8-wide quarter cylinders...
  can we say "excellent age-of-steam smokestacks?"  I knew you could.

  Anyways, thanks a bajillion for this, John--I can't wait to get
  home!  Quick quick!  Gotta get back!  :(

  best

  LFB