 Marketplace / Shopping / 5933
    Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales —Rose Regner
    Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) I (...) I have had this happen, though not very often. A better way would be for someone to post a message here that they were wanting a particular sale and let people email the person. I have emailed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi, (...) Likewise. However, usually when posting about a sale or a clearance find I will specifically say whether or not I will buy things by proxy--and my mind is usually working on a basis of economics, although if I know someone (or if they've (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)