 Marketplace / Shopping / 5690
Re: Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark D. McKean writes:
According to the ad flyer for tomorrow's paper (Sunday 11/12), TRU is
selling the Millenium Falcon and UCS TIE Interceptor for $79.99, and the
UCS X-Wing for $119.99, from Nov. 12-22 (that's 20% off list price on
all three). The flyer also says that these prices are available online
between those dates as well as in stores.

Hrmmm, dunno if these prices will also be available at the Amazon/TRU site,
but if they are, not only is Amazon doing free shipping for orders over $100
right now, you can probably use Amazon gift certs to pay for them.  Now I
know what I could use my $144 worth for.  :)

Used $300 worth earlier this fall to get my digital camera for just over
$700. :)

Actually, I just checked the Amazon/TRU site - which seem to be one and the
same (I haven't been keeping up with things) and all three of those are
priced 20% off.  Now, do I get an X-Wing and a DVD or a Tie Interceptor and
a few DVDs???