 Marketplace / Shopping / 5572
  Why I Love K-Mart

Saturday I found a 6765 Gold City Junction on clearance for $20. I hemmed and hawed about it because I told myself that I wouldn't spend any more money on Lego for a very long time. I then noticed another Gold City Junction, also on clearance, but (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Jealous in the Mid-Hudson Valley (was Re: Why I Love K-Mart)

(...) To all those that have had similar finds: I hope you are proud of yourselves :o) You keep making me cry, and my coworkers don't understand why.... I've been searching, but I can never seem to find the great deals here in "upstate" New York. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jealous in the Mid-Hudson Valley (was Re: Why I Love K-Mart)

Don't feel bad - Lego out here almost NEVER gets below 25% off, even at yearend clearances, because everybody buys it at 20% off or so. A good 75% or more of my deals have been online for the last year. I wish it were otherwise. (...) -- | Tom (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)