 Marketplace / Shopping / 5552
Re: ABOUT YOUR WANT LISTS...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:34:46 GMT

Hi Dan,

I thank you for your link. I must recognize this website is very good.
Nevertheless, I inform Lego community several Lego models from all want
lists are available at DYA yet (examples: 4012-8428....).
I printed several lists.
See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com

D. Jezek a écrit dans le message ...
>I suggest you try to find set # 4551 Crocodile Locomotive and 6286 Skull's
Eye Schooner - Check out top 10 most wanted sets by scrolling to the bottom
of the page:

http://www.brickbay.com/wantedList.asp

Then if you do find let's say the crocodile locomotives, post a message
telling us when you will post another message saying they are available on
your site.  I will then call in sick to work, stay up the whole night with
my CC# ready and keep refreshing the Lugnet main news page every 30 seconds
so as to get to them in time:  Last year all of your club cars were sold • out
within 2 minutes of your original post?