 Marketplace / Shopping / 5550
Re: ABOUT YOUR WANT LISTS...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Emmanuel Fouquet writes:
Hi Legofans,

Because I only received 12 updated wants lists, I suppose you search
nothing.
I recall you I wait for your want lists (if there are new Lego models to
search) until that night. After, it will be too late, because, tomorrow,
I'll go on searching new Lego models....

I suggest you try to find set # 4551 Crocodile Locomotive and 6286 Skull's
Eye Schooner - Check out top 10 most wanted sets by scrolling to the bottom
of the page:

http://www.brickbay.com/wantedList.asp

Then if you do find let's say the crocodile locomotives, post a message
telling us when you will post another message saying they are available on
your site.  I will then call in sick to work, stay up the whole night with
my CC# ready and keep refreshing the Lugnet main news page every 30 seconds
so as to get to them in time:  Last year all of your club cars were sold out
within 2 minutes of your original post?