 Marketplace / Shopping / 5550
  Re: ABOUT YOUR WANT LISTS...

(...) I suggest you try to find set # 4551 Crocodile Locomotive and 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner - Check out top 10 most wanted sets by scrolling to the bottom of the page: (URL) if you do find let's say the crocodile locomotives, post a message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ABOUT YOUR WANT LISTS...

Hi Dan, I thank you for your link. I must recognize this website is very good. Nevertheless, I inform Lego community several Lego models from all want lists are available at DYA yet (examples: 4012-8428....). I printed several lists. See you later, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)