 Marketplace / Shopping / 5513
    Re: An Uncommon Find? —David Eaton
   (...) really (...) Actually, not common in the US, but common at KB as it turns out oddly enough... As I recall, the reason why US boxes have a piece count at all was to do with some legal issues or something? Hence, all the US boxes have piece (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: An Uncommon Find? —James Simpson
     (...) David: Thanks for the info! IMO, KB is the best place to find ageing and/or sets at a decent discount. James (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: An Uncommon Find? —Kevin Salm
   (...) This is definitely the case. I had all but given up on ever getting good Lego at KB toys locally, but just before Christmas 1999 I went into a KB to see if they had any Lego at all. To my surprise my nearby store has begun to stock Lego again (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)