 Marketplace / Shopping / 5239
  Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

The ZNAP sets at TRU have been reduced another 20% at part of their Bargain Blast (In Central NY, Mid-Hudson Valley - at least). Although I'm not a fan of ZNAP, I enjoy picking up a 9V motor for $8. Some examples: Item Desc Orig. Now 3552 Hover Sub (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

Forget the Pooh set... Target on-line has the Honey Hunt set for $10, and Tigger's Slippery Slide for $9. Click on Web Clearance on the left panel. (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

What kind of motors are these? Are the LEGO compatible? Do they have studs? Are they most similar to the standard technic motors, or more similar to the micro-motors? thanks David W. Speck <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

(...) They are most similar to the standard technic motors, because they ARE the standard technic motors. At least no one has proven any differently. Like other people report, you may buy these sets for the motors (which are a great deal in and of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

(...) speaking of ZNAP TRU deals, I did just pick up 5 sets of a black helicopter (or maybe the racecar -- weird, no set numbers or names on the instruction booklets, and I threw out the boxes already, I think they were 3571). Anyway... I got them (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

I am warming to this znap stuff... and while I don't have "thousands" of green 1x1's, I do have a bit of green bricks on hand (from 3 3033's). Would you be willing willing to trade for those??? Depending on the quantity you want to trade, I have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"bishop" <bishopNOSPAM@roundcircle.com> wrote in message news:G1It06.A59@lugnet.com... (...) He already cleaned me out of them. Mike (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)