 Marketplace / Shopping / 5246
Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:44:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Hamilton writes:
What kind of motors are these?  Are the LEGO compatible?  Do they have

They are most similar to the standard technic motors, because they ARE the
standard technic motors. At least no one has proven any differently.

Like other people report, you may buy these sets for the motors (which are a
great deal in and of themselves) and then find that you kind of *like* Znap
after all.

speaking of ZNAP TRU deals, I did just pick up 5 sets of a black
helicopter (or maybe the racecar -- weird, no set numbers or names on
the instruction booklets, and I threw out the boxes already, I think
they were 3571). Anyway... I got them for the motors/battery packs (plus
there are a few 8 and 16 tooth LEGO gears).

I have not found myself actually liking the other pieces. If anyone
would like the remaining pieces from these sets, I'd be happy to trade
for something.

Currently I'm looking for a few thousand green 1x1s...

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)