 Marketplace / Shopping / 5248
Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:37:19 GMT

I am warming to this znap stuff...
and while I don't have "thousands" of green 1x1's,
I do have a bit of green bricks on hand (from 3 3033's).
Would you be willing willing to trade for those???
Depending on the quantity you want to trade,
I have some of that other "green" too.  ($)

The 3571 set is the one am I am interested in.

( ID-wise  the 3571 instruction booklet/novel has a
  set number hidden in the upper righthand corner of
  the cover.  It has big yellow-propeller-tires and almost
  all the girders are black with just a few yellow ones, and
  no red or green ones.

There is also a pictorial catalog of sets inside the back cover)

Let me know if you are interested in trading/selling.
Also I think Mike Poindexter expressed an interest in the some of
the parts from this set.  He might have have 1000's of green 1x1's  :?)

leg godt,
:?) bishop