 Marketplace / Shopping / 5211
    Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets? —Todd Hossbach
   After my initial posting, I visited the local Buehlers and Save-A-Lot (Supervalu) stores and needless to say they didn't have any sets on their shelves and the managers of the stores looked at me as though I was crazy when I asked if they were going (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets? —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I think this depends a lot on your own interest in them. If they were cheap -- say under $4 USD each, I'd get a bunch. For the rest of us, I think the issue is obtaining the sets without having to pay for shipping at all, and certainly about (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets? —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) handful (...) I would be interested in 2 of each set. I'm in California... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)