 Marketplace / Shopping / 5110
5109  |  5111
Subject:
Great 6600 (Highway Construction) deal at Big K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:23:49 GMT

I got a deal yesterday that some of you may want to see if you can duplicate.

Last night I stopped by a Big K looking for deals.  I was about to give up
when I noticed that they had four copies of 6600, Highway Construction marked
at $29.99 each PLUS they had a Buy One Get One 50% off sale going on!

I picked up four copies of this (MSRP $80) for about $95 US after adding sales
tax.

Happy Shopping!

Will