 Marketplace / Shopping / 4937
  Re: Specials at The Store 30 August

I was at the store last week and bought all three ties. I scanned in pictures of each one: (URL) Just my luck, I get three really cool Lego ties and I finally go to work for a company that doesn't require me to wear ties ;-) Not that I'm (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

Dear LEGO, (...) I had heard about these ties, but hadn't seen the pictures posted before I went to the LEGO store this weekend. I was actually very disappointed with them. Yes, it's cool that LEGO ties exist (I wanted one as soon as I heard they (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)

I bought the outline tie when I was at the Lego store a couple of weeks ago. I agree that the other two, I would not wear. The outline tie is a little less "abrasive", but even though it is mostly black, the colors of the brick outlines are a little (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  (canceled)