 Marketplace / Shopping / 4915
  Re: KB Kids Order Cancellation (was: Problems with KbKids orders)

If you ordered sale items from KBKids, and later had the items cancelled, You may still be able to get them. I had an Amazon Ancient Ruins and a Countdown Corner backordered and then cancelled last month, and I just received shipping confirmation (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Kids Order Cancellation (was: Problems with KbKids orders)

(...) ... Thanks for the HeadsUp, I just called and... (...) The way it worked for me (or should work), is they asked me to order the items again to obtain a new order number. The sales representative added info on the guaranteed sale price to the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)