 Marketplace / Shopping / 485
  Yesterday's Shopping Trip

I went to the mall to get my hair cut, which is about the only time I go to this particular mall--about every two months--and besides the surprise at seeing SW1 sets in JCPenney, I also checked the KayBee Toys. It did have the Mountain Rambler for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yesterday's Shopping Trip

(...) I'll say! I've NEVER seen Brio significantly discounted. We have a lot as both Taya and Nik played with it when they were younger. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3786232E.6099C072@v...er.net>... (...) at 70% (...) The only time I have seen prices like this is when my wife found a Sesame Street store (Fair Oaks Mall in Northern Virginia) that was going out of business. I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)