 Marketplace / Shopping / 4786
    HUGE Target clearances —Mark A. Herzberg
   Hey guys. For the past three days I've been going around the various stores in and around Miami. Here's what I've found: KB Kids Aventura-Nothing. KB Kids Dadeland-Terrible selection. KB Kids Outlet @ Oakwood Plaza-Some Fright Knights and old (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: HUGE Target clearances —Rose Regner
   I was in a Target yesterday , two mindstorms droid sets suddenly appeared and they scanned $24.94. It may be worth a try revisiting your local Target store. They also had the RDS for 99.99 and all the new mindstorms including the camera kit. They (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)