 Marketplace / Shopping / 4714
    Etoys LEGO Sale - Let's See if they can ship this time —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, I was just listening to one of our electrical engineers tale of his roller coaster ride with the stock from e-toys.com. Well, I just happened to check out their website, and saw some good deals: (hit sales for quick search, and click on LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Etoys LEGO Sale - Let's See if they can ship this time —Ran Talbott
   (...) Watch out for the shipping costs on this one: I had a half-dozen of them in my cart during their last sale, and I discovered at checkout time that they would only be about 20 cents cheaper than buying them at Target. It's easy to miss this if (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Etoys LEGO Sale - Let's See if they can ship this time —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Thank you, sir. I do have another bunch of Sith Infiltrators that will be coming out with that part (I didn't buy any from here this time), as well as a bunch of other sets I got today from previous orders. I have a lot of sets to process, but (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)