 Marketplace / Shopping / 4706
  Re: MF at etoys.com

(...) Actually, I think I could have better explained my point: When I ordered the Amazon Ancient Ruins and Countdown Corner the very afternoon that the prices were announced here on Lugnet, only to later have my order canceled, I, and probably (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MF at etoys.com

(...) Some thoughts: I received everything I ordered (2 AAR, 2 CC, and 1 KLC). I have not seen any indication that they don't intend to honor their prices. My conclusion would then be that due to an inventory error in their system, people were able (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)