 Marketplace / Shopping / 4650
    e-bay time —Chuck Rex
    I was wondering if some other people could give me an example as to how long they spend scanning e-bay Lego listings. I used to read all of them, everday, but that was years ago, when the Lego listing was around 200 or so. As of now, e-bay has (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: e-bay time —Christopher Wiggenhorn
     (...) There are certainly too many listings now to browse through them all in one sitting. One strategy (that I often employ) is to look at all of them ending in the current 24 hour period. With so many of the succesful bids coming at the last (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: e-bay time —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) TOo long, but what I search for - limiting it to the Toys group - are the following keywords, with new auctions first: +lego +39* +lego +29* +lego +old +lego +brown +lego +tec* +lego +train* +lego +lb* +lego +pound* +lego +55* I also look at a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)