 Marketplace / Shopping / 4586
    Re: 6600 deap clearanced at Targer —Jeff Thompson
   (...) ) Isn't it funny that when the store makes a mistake and we are overcharged, we feel cheated and get very angry, but when a store undercharges, we're happy? I wonder what I would have done in your shoes. I tend to be the type who, if someone (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6600 deap clearanced at Targer —Mark Herzberg
   (...) I (...) the (...) each :- (...) You can't help but feel a little guilty. If I noticed the mistake at the store, I would have probably pointed it out. However, they would have probably said it's okay, you can keep the difference. $20 is nothing (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)