 Marketplace / Shopping / 4497
4496  |  4498
Subject:
Better Deal=buy1/get1 --> Re: Mindstorms $69.99?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John DiRienzo writes:
According to rebelscum.com, the mindstorms is on clearance at several Target
stores for $69.99... it can be found in the LEGO or action figure aisles...
has anyone found this deal?

--
  Have fun!
  John

Also, just FYI, seems Target will accept clearance items for return (even if
the box is open - not sure about the bags though).  And you have 90 days to
return an item.

Dave

Message has 1 Reply:
  #9748 Droid Developer Kit - buy 1/get 1

(...) If you're interested in the two DDK's for $99, don't wait. Looks like they have stock through this week and the beginning of next (estimated). I just spoke to the sales department at (URL) order was printed, sent to the warehouse, and should (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)