 Marketplace / Shopping / 4496
Re: Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 22:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bradley Dale writes:
Of course, it is probably rare shields (like Black Falcons, I have only one of
these) that are worth $1 alone.

Nope. The ones going for > $1 in Auczilla were Fright Knights triangle
shields!  Go figure...

Black Falcon shields generally go for more than that, but whatever...

I also heard that there would be a tiny Res-Q boat included in the new
catalogue. How much does it cost?

#6428 Wave Saver 17 pc. $1.99 USD.

-- Richard

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)

Not a bad idea, although I'd rather get the McDonalds restaurant. I wonder what kind of alternate you could get by combining ten Defense Archers? Of course, it is probably rare shields (like Black Falcons, I have only one of these) that are worth $1 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)