Last week I spotted several DDKs at this same price at, of all places, FAO Schwartz marked down from their usually inflated price of $120. I haven't convinced myself I want to pay that much for it but if nothing better turns up soon I may have to. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mindstorms $69.99?

(...) Yeah, every time I look at the battle-damaged back of R2-D2's head, I ask myself whether it was foolish to pop $70 for it. If I'd paid full price, there's no doubt about the answer being "yes". However, that two-fer deal at robotstore.com (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  #9748 Droid Developer Kit - buy 1/get 1

(...) If you're interested in the two DDK's for $99, don't wait. Looks like they have stock through this week and the beginning of next (estimated). I just spoke to the sales department at (URL) order was printed, sent to the warehouse, and should (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)