 Marketplace / Shopping / 4493
  Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)

Hey Y'all: I note that the Summer 2000 catalogue has the #4811 Defense Archer for $1.99 USD each. At the same time the page is marked "Buy any 5 items ... and save $4! Buy 10 items and save $8!" -- which is essentially the same discount to these (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)

Not a bad idea, although I'd rather get the McDonalds restaurant. I wonder what kind of alternate you could get by combining ten Defense Archers? Of course, it is probably rare shields (like Black Falcons, I have only one of these) that are worth $1 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)

(...) Nope. The ones going for > $1 in Auczilla were Fright Knights triangle shields! Go figure... Black Falcon shields generally go for more than that, but whatever... (...) #6428 Wave Saver 17 pc. $1.99 USD. -- Richard (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)