 Marketplace / Shopping / 4376
Re: Tent sale continues - Shopping service ends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:45:50 GMT

Well accourding to the Lego casher I hold to record at the Tent sale with the
$1,200 purche I made there today. When I get them organized I will offer them
here. Thanks for posting the sale info John Gramley. If you are in a hury for
an item from the Tent sale Email me and I'll see if I can help.
Jeffrey Baldwin

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gramley writes:
Hey all!

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to start the  tent sale shopping
service and especially to those of you have placed orders with me>tent sale • items directly from Legoland.  This
information can be found at:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=4345
I trust that they can fulfill any other orders you may still have.